Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do You Want To Date My Avatar?

Felicia Day is my hero. She's cute, she's funny, she's smart and she lives for MMORPGs. About a million years ago, I heard an interview with her on The Instance Podcast (so you don't have to). I found out about Day's web series, The Guild. From that moment on I was a Codex-head (whatever that means). She has made tertiary appearances on a variety of movies and T.V. shows. She was a recurring character on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Her biggest roll (other than her self-written, self-produced, web series) was as Penny in Joss Wheadon's epic web series, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog.

Now that you know a bit of background on the coolest nerd in Hollywood, here is a funny little ditty that Day did with the cast of The Guild. I love the Internets.

No comments:

Post a Comment