Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Favorite Website Alert!

As most of my friends would attest to, I have a "healthy fondness" of fancy foot wear and accessories and Endless.Com is the perfect place to feed my addiction, er, "healthy fondness".
Endless.com is very easy to navigate which is great for shoe shopping novices and pros alike, and not only does the site offer an abundance of perfectly photographed designers and brands at great prices, they also price matching and offer free overnight or 2-day shipping on most styles!
Plus, the website's shopping cart is powered by Amazon.com so when I placed my first order, I needed to do little more than plug in my Amazon log-in, and click the button to approve my order! Huzzah! They arrive tomorrow!

And just for fun, here's a little eye/foot candy!









Ugh, I'm such a girl. Don't judge me.

heart
-kb

1 comment: